BOC 40th Celebration

EMFalk des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Tue Nov 6 01:20:49 EST 2012

Hmm...surprised I'm the first to post about tonight's show.
I'm going to avoid reviewing it and just say that I really enjoyed myself
tonight and enjoyed the show warts and all.

Great to see Albert, Joe and Allen up on stage and all together with Buck
and Eric.  This is my first time seeing the old band! My first show was
right after Albert left in 81. Really powerful to see tonight!!!

To Buck and Eric: Please get a new sound guy!  Today at least the mix was
decent and it didn't sound like mud, but geez the sound as been awful for
more than a decade and tonight was an improvement, but a professional leap
forward.

I have some pictures, but need to weed out the blurry ones, and I have
some video and audio clips I need to go through.  I'll probably post them
on my website tomorrow and will put a link here.  I didn't take a lot of
video, mostly clips to get the spirit across.  Unfortunately  used my cell
and my camera for things and the cell captured audio well, but video not
so good.

Going to bed now.

  --Eric

--

“Sometimes life is merely a matter of coffee
and whatever intimacy a cup of coffee affords.” ―Richard Brautigan