BOC Setlist

Ralph kirthgersen at HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Tue Nov 6 11:37:20 EST 2012

In case anyone missed it, here's what I have so far:

Set 1 - with the current band line-up:

01	Summer of Love
02	Golden Age of Leather
03	Burnin' For You
04	Harvest Moon
05	Me262
06	Last Days Of May
07	Lips in the Hills
08	Shooting Shark - with Bruce Kapner from "Late Nite with Letterman" on sax
09	Godzilla - with the bloody drum/bass solos
10	I Love The Night

Intermission.

Set 2:

01	Harvester Of Eyes - acoustic with current line-up (Jules on "washboard" / Andy Ascolese on tambourine)
02	Astronomy - acoustic (Jules on drums / Andy Ascolese on percussion)
03	Gil Blanco County - acoustic
04	Death Valley Nights - acoustic with Albert on vocals
05	In Thee - acoustic with Allen

06	Summa Cum Laude - electric
07	Arthur Comics
08	Black Blade

Next three songs were the original 5:

09	OD'd On Life Itself
10	Career of Evil
11	The Red & The Black

12	(Don't Fear) The Reaper - with everyone old and new (apart from Kasim)

The show started half an hour late - apparently, they were late getting the doors open and the meet and greets over-ran.  The result was that when the clock hit 11.00pm they had to vacate the stage with no encore due to union curfews.

So - they were running late, they knew the show had to finish at 11pm prompt, so what do they do?  They have a bloody intermission (where are we - the ballet???) - plus: they STILL they do the bloody bass and drum solos in the first set!!!!!

What this meant was that there was no time left for "Cities on Flame" sung by Albert - it was on the setlist to be played!! Crazy!! All the buzz and vibe was about the reunion and yet they cut it short!! Well, just as long as we got Jules Radino's drum solo - wouldn't want to have missed that! I reckon that's what half the audience were there for...

Also on that setlist and not played due to insufficient time were: "Perfect Water", "Pocket", and "Steppin Razor".

There are some great clips that have managed to find their way onto youTube, despite management taking people aside during the gig and forcing them to delete their memory cards - nice touch...

Death Valley Nights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXom824IkGE
Me262: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14QDu-CDmJE
Harvester: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzjHR_b83j0
Astronomy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3aVHXJlsc