BOC Setlist

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 6 14:53:52 EST 2012

That's great. I am reading Neil Young's memoir and it focuses so much on the people he's played/worked with that are gone and I'm glad to read you guys can celebrate. Wish I had been there. BOC means so much to me still.

________________________________
From: Altbouch <altbouch at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: BOC Setlist

The thing for me is that it was more a social event. Everyone backstage was extremely nice, a love fest if you will, a far cry from when I last played with them. I hated having the last shows I did as a member of BOC be so unhappy. As time has passed I've learned to appreciate each one for that special thing they brought to the music. So for me the show was an A+.

Sent from my iPhone