BOC NYC Concert Video Clips

Eric Falk des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Thu Nov 8 07:49:20 EST 2012

Their not much, but I figure they help get the idea across.
Glad you like them!

The area I was in was having a good time the whole evening, especially
some good natured snarky remarks (my favorite being a guy behind me who
said responded when Eric said they were going to make the sound louder,
"OK, but not Too Loud.")
When Albert came out it our whole section became electric.  There was a
young man and his girlfriend behind us who came just to see Al, says Al
played drums in his basement.  I felt badly standing up sometimes
because I know I was blocking their view.

It wasn't the best BOC show I've ever seen, and certainly far from the
worst (which has been most of them in the past 10 years), but it was
definitely one of the most fun and special ones I'd been too. I'm glad I
was there.

   --Eric

--
"It's strange how the simple things in life go on
   while we become more difficult."  --Richard Brautigan