BOC NYC Concert Video Clips

Eric Falk des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Thu Nov 8 09:09:31 EST 2012

He was a young fellow.  Not sure if Al was a drum teacher to him or a
friend of the family. He told me his name but I didn't catch it well
enough to remember it.  He seemed less aware of BOC than of Albert, but
they enjoyed the show.

I should take over marketing for BOC.  "A Must see band. Has shown
significant OKness in recent days." "Featured at the local laundrette!"
Sometime in the 1990s when they began the 'On Tour Forever' mantra, they
sold a shirt at the shows that was Godzilla destroying a theater whose
marque read "Tonight Only, Puppet Show and Blue Oyster Cult."  Mine is
somewhere.
Speaking of shirts: The one sold at this event is so minimalist as if it
were inspired by a knock off!  And not for nothing, but for 36cents more
they could have gotten a thicker t-shirt material.  Oh well.  And yes, I
bought it anyway.

--
"It's strange how the simple things in life go on
   while we become more difficult."  --Richard Brautigan