BOC 40th Celebration

Jason C. Hillenburg j.hillenburg at COMCAST.NET
Fri Nov 9 10:24:55 EST 2012

OT, but I've got a good bootleg of that '85 Deep Purple Wichita show. Not a bad show at all. 1985
was a good year to like Deep Purple.

----- Original Message -----
From: "gary shindler" <bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2012 10:16:09 AM
Subject: Re: BOC 40th Celebration

I enjoyed their mid90s show a lot more than that era. Allen really impressed me then. The main thing I remember from the Revolution by Night tour was the giant Cronos symbol they had that resembled the lit up KISS logo.
I think Wichita probably had a bigger consensus of Rainbow fans. I was a big Blackmore fan and Rainbow then was pretty AOR. I was pretty psyched to see him a year later at the same venue with the reunited Deep Purple.