Nov 5 BOC reunion gig

Albert Bouchard altbouch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 9 15:22:22 EST 2012

Eric was kind of tired at the end of the gig. I think he was a little
nervous at first and then, with what seemed to be the never-ending
meet-and-greet (which he enjoyed only in retrospect), he seemed anxious to
get out of there. OTOH I just got a nice email from him and I'm hoping we
can do some creative type stuff again soon. We got caught up the moment and
misjudged the amount of time we had. We fully intended to do Cities and
maybe Hot Rails as the inevitable encore but the hall was pulling the plug
on us. Maxwells (in Hoboken) would have let us play all night…

As for the cowbells, I felt like the Buck character in the SNL skit and the
idea of stopping the track to ask the real Bruce Dickinson (who was there)
if it wasn't too much made me almost lose it.;-)