Nov 5 BOC reunion gig

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Fri Nov 9 15:26:21 EST 2012

Actually, from this fans point of view they should have left out Arthur
Comics and Suma Cum Laude in order to fit in the other reunion songs.
As-well-as, cut the drum and bass solos in Godzilla.
Great to have Gil Blanco County played, and frankly that might have been
nice to have had Albert, Joe and Allen on it.

I have to take a step back though: It's easy to complain about 'what
should have been' and 'what I would like' but there is no denying that
this was on a pedestrian level a very good and reliable show (that sounds
like a complaint again doesn't it?), but more so on a fan-boys level an
awesome show to have brought out some rarities, have a good spirit and
brought back together the original band.  AND this IS NOT a reunion tour.
The original NYC show scheduled was not to have a reunion, we just got
lucky that the rescheduling allowed it.  Like I said (roughly) after the
show that night, this was a powerful and good time warts and all.

Thank you Albert for your music past and present being a part of the
soundtrack of my life,  and in your communications if you would pass that
along to Joe, Allen, Buck and Eric I would appreciate it.

   --Eric

--
Until Further Notice, I am Unique