(OFF) McSuperstorm and supersize fries

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 10 12:40:02 EST 2012

yes and yes
I don't know but have a look how far back the weather control goes!!!
amazing

throw ted owens in the mix and the mind starts to blow

don't get me started about humans "breeding in capitivity", you guys
are all I have.
I am too manic for most in person. By the way, you know I've been
quietly taking all this "BOC" in.
I am keeping quiet about my current imaginoso :) :)