(OFF) McSuperstorm and supersize fries

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 12 07:47:00 EST 2012

On 11/12/12, Mike Holmes <fofp at staffmail.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>> On Nov 10, 2012, at 12:40 PM, mike c wrote:
>>
>>> yes and yes
>>> I don't know but have a look how far back the weather control goes!!!
>
> They even made the Red Spot on Jupiter!
>
> It's Orbital Weather Control Lasers!

well, kinda like i said on another forum, but modified: as long as
mankind is eventually exposed as only having had original thoughts for
things like "mud huts" or 'thatched roofs" then my job is done :) :)

I care not the entities whom may have "leaked".
I was JUST reading about the old country traditions in Scotland about
the folk not travelling during the 3 month cycles when the "fairy
people" are or were :):)