(OFF) McSuperstorm and supersize fries

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 12 08:20:31 EST 2012

sorry folks

sane mike coleman speaking: I am not bitter in a "wish harm on people"
kind of way :) :)
I would never be able to say my insane mike coleman statement if that
wre true :)

inasane mike coleman statement: my power goes to the highest level and
is not confined to earth :) :)
Still, it is hard not to be a little jealous of Ted, especially since
the cigar craft that started it was basically right here, just to my
"left" and down the highway tad.
Now, how to get everything moving again.....
lasers, godzilla