(OFF) is it just me??

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 12 09:26:26 EST 2012

I don't know what I want but I have just decided, Lucisounds if your
are lurking, take note:
I am going to tell Bags Unlimted that they are on the same level as
murderers, rapists, and child molestors, andf that they owe me
thousands of dollars for selling the bad quality rice paper style
inner sleeves. It's all Pierre's fault. Why can't he have 400 dollar
records?'
it's not enough to discover that my work (suffering, starving, lack of
clothing) of the past 6 years has been largely tampered with by
"higher forces that could seem dark". Now my other tweeter "went".
when it pours it rains and not worried about the whirlygig. I was
mostly defending my oft linty pockets :)