(OFF) McSuperstorm and supersize fries

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 12 12:41:49 EST 2012

On 11/12/12, Mike Holmes <fofp at staffmail.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>> It's OK. We have a truce with The Things From The Vasty Deeps. They're
> on our side now. It's a tentacle-on-tentacle war from here on out.
>
> FoFP

the silence would seem to indicate the truth of your words:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/17/ufo-war-chinese-and-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

But I'm hooked, gimme an update even if the whole thing is paul bunyon :)
I have a plan:
these "beings" have been using us to fight some battle of their own
and "I" am going to accomplish with the human race what they haven't
yet!!!
Do you think the bit about providing humans to be actually eaten in
exhange for tech. is total bullshit??