BOC: New Blue Coupe CD

Ralph kirthgersen at HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Mon Nov 12 20:38:48 EST 2012

> Please tell me where I can get it when it's out.

Well, once it's out, probably CDBaby I suppose, but the idea of indiegogo is you buy your copy BEFORE it comes out which helps them fund it in advance - sounds like a Douglas Adams plot, I agree, but it's a great concept - you can choose to get a digital download, CD or there are options to pay more and get extra stuff - it's all here:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/191242

You seriously haven't heard Blue Coupe yet?  Check out their last "single":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwCJAAIxU-Y