BOC: New Blue Coupe CD

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 12 20:43:40 EST 2012

I'll have a ride to the post office on the 20ith. If you want the BOC
photograph alleged to be 1974 Oklahoma City Fairgrounds. I have no
problem donating it.
I am not worried about it getting lost in the post, or anything. The
real point is if it means enough to you. it is a small polaroid and
shows the age.
say the word if I am sendng it.

On 11/12/12, mike c <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was my first taste of Blue Coupe.

ps- I just saved this post as a draft so not to "bother" the forum
again, yet, and I am pretty sure I got the tobacco dragon slayed, but
I am not ready nor establised enough to do that yet.
maybe the next round, seriously.