(OFF) McSuperstorm and supersize fries

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 13 07:48:41 EST 2012

On 11/13/12, Mike Holmes <fofp at staffmail.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 12/11/2012 17:41, mike c wrote:
>
>> Do you think the bit about providing humans to be actually eaten in
>> exhange for tech. is total bullshit??
>
> No, The "To Serve Man" Twilight Zone episode was a documentary!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Serve_Man_%28The_Twilight_Zone%29
>
> FoFP

That was on about a night or 2 after Gordon was on the radio saying
"he wished it wasn't true" about that issue. Fully realising these are
"controlled leaks", to me it's really a matter of what "eat" means and
I think what is foremost important is that we always realise WE WANT
HOSTILE!!!!
But I really must thank you, while it is embarrasing to admit, I do
you give you credit for making me think about the original report
above and my missing the obvious: MY BACKUP ARRIVED and my CALL WAS
ANSWERED :) :)

ps- all the hollywood stuff was the way they got this off their
conscious, I suggest going back and watching everthing containing
aliens with baby eyes.
I hope you can handle knowing Quatermas is all true.
and yes, funny.
don't forget some of the "voyage to the bottom of the (vasty) sea(es)" :)