box set bocdownloads.com

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at HOTMAIL.SG
Thu Nov 15 05:30:47 EST 2012

According to blueoystercult.com, the overwrite issue has now been fixed.
>From the website:

"Unfortunately, there was a problem with duplicate file names amongst the
four concerts, and as they download into your local directory, those
duplicates overwrite the previously-written files.
As of November 12, this problem has been remedied. If you have not yet
downloaded the four bonus concerts, it will download all songs as intended.

However, if you downloaded the concerts before November 12, you likely have
had tracks from one concert overwrite those from another.

If your download was so affected, please visit the below link and fill out
the online form in order to rectify the error and get you the proper
tracks."

I haven't got the missing 2 songs yet, I'm still waiting for a response from
the customer services.