box set bocdownloads.com

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Nov 15 07:29:05 EST 2012

On 15 Nov 2012, at 05:30 , Ian Jeffcock <ianjeffcock at HOTMAIL.SG> wrote:

> blueoystercult.com

Huh, this Web site tells me that it's only available to customers in the US. While I understand (intellectually) that this presumably a licensing thing, nevertheless, for practical purposes in the real world: What the [very bad word] is the point of that? If I were in the US I could just order CDs from Amazon anyway. Where I am (waaaay outside the US), it's much more likely that the only version someone will ever see is an online pirated version because there is no legit version.  (I, of course, will probably travel to the US eventually, where I can get the CDs -- but no one else around here will likely be doing that.)  Seriously, are record companies _still_ just _trying_ to shoot themselves in the head?  Grumble, grumble.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson