box set bocdownloads.com

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at HOTMAIL.SG
Fri Nov 16 06:02:35 EST 2012

> Huh, this Web site tells me that it's only available to customers in the
> US.

I live in Singapore, and the website / downloads worked perfectly fine
(apart from the 2 songs that got overwritten... which I'm still waiting for
a reply from customer service). I had the box set shipped here by UPS - it
arrived in 4 days. Since it was quite expensive, I didn't want to face the
disappointment of waiting several weeks and it possibly getting lost, so I
shelled out the extra $s to have it shipped by UPS.

I remember when I bought the BOC imports in London, the record shop had used
liquid paper on the artwork & CD to obliterate the "Columbia" TM, presumably
its not a licensed mark in the UK.

Just noticed someone has uploaded nice separate artwork on amazon.com for
each of the 4 download shows, maybe not official artwork?