any late-October Blue Coupe shows?

Chris Baker coffeebaker at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Oct 1 23:29:53 EDT 2012

I just got tickets to the BOC Best Buy Theater show (I was surprised they
didn't try to sell me an extended warranty :)  Crazy that this Iridium gig
is the same night:  I see there's a ten o'clock show, and the BOC show is
7:30, so I may be able to catch some hot rails uptown in time.

Frankly I wasn't going to fly from San Francisco for the BOC show.  I like
the current lineup more than some previous ones - well I haven't seen Kasim
Sultan, but I don't imagine he alters the dynamic too dramatically - but
"special guests" or not, this is more a promotional thing than anything
else, IMO.

However seeing that Al Pacino will be in previews of "Glengarry Glen Ross"
on Broadway was the tipping point for me.  SOLD!  And the possibility of
seeing Albert in a new configuration is the late-breaking icing on the cake
:)

-Chris