BOC: the bonus discs content revealed

Albert Bouchard altbouch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 7 18:23:40 EDT 2012

They had opportunities, extra tracks and outtakes and demos from Imaginos, hundreds of songs from the Conry's tapes but no. Thank God I don't have to live in THAT past.
New Blue Coupe, at least 14 brand new songs, mixes etc.(the new record will have the 12 that sound the best together), and 4 more left over from the last record. We wanted to re-record the Robby Krieger song that we left off the last one and he said, "Oh, but I liked that version." We will kill it (in a great way) on the next version which we didn't have time to record this time around. 'Nuff said.
Also next month I'm going to start a Kickstarter drive to fund the digitization of all the Conry's tapes. It will be fairly inexpensive but beyond my means at the moment unless the BOC box garners me truckloads of dough, not holding breath. Just sayin'.
Al