17 Oct: Bowery Electric NYC: Robert Gordon with Albert Bouchard

Albert Bouchard altbouch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 10 09:27:27 EDT 2012

It's a duo, me on acoustic guitar, Robert with his big voice. One of the
songs (Middle of the Night) is on his record, "All for the Love of Rock and
Roll." All the rest have never been released. It's a one off for now but
who knows. I'm told we'll be doing more gigs together.