Still Burning

Jason C. Hillenburg j.hillenburg at COMCAST.NET
Wed Oct 10 10:38:29 EDT 2012

Moscow, Idaho. Pretty well known bootleg.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John McIntyre" <mcintyre at EXCHANGE.PA.MSU.EDU>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:05:51 AM
Subject: Still Burning

I have come across one of those recordings that are not to be mentioned
in polite society.

It's entitled "Still Burning" and it does have a track listing, but
that's about it as far as production goodies. It's a live performance
from shortly before the release of "Bad Channels", judging from Eric's
comments. The sound quality is wonderful. I'm wondering if it might
have been a radio broadcast.

Hmm, a closer look at the jacket reveals "Moscow 1992."

Does anyone know any details about this recording?

John McIntyre
mcintyre at pa.msu.edu