OFF) C2C radio sat eve, it's not Al but it IS Ian A. and..

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 12 00:45:16 EDT 2012

Saturday October 13, 2012
Hosted by John B. Wells
Guest(s): Paul Rodgers, Leslie West, Jack Casady, Ian Anderson

In separate hours, 4 classic rock musicians, Paul Rodgers of Bad
Company & Free, Leslie West of Mountain, Jack Casady of Jefferson
Airplane, and Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull will discuss living through
the heyday of rock, and what it was like being at the forefront of a
musical movement that is still significant today. Hosted by John B.
Wells.

I'm happy in my insane world of imaginary stuff
or is it??