Blue Coupe @Iridium

Albert Bouchard altbouch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 24 13:01:20 EDT 2012

The unnamed guitarist is Gene Cornish from the Young Rascals but he is
playing a big show with the original group in 2 weeks so he cannot be
advertised. Joe will not be there. I doubt we will be playing more than 1
or 2 BOC or Alice songs and no Blue Coupe for sure. Steve Marshall is a
blues guy so that will be what we'll be doing. We will not be playing
before 10. We will wait for you if you like.
Al