Blue Coupe @Iridium

Eric Falk des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Sun Oct 28 19:02:25 EDT 2012

I was just about to drive into the city when I heard the BOC show was
rescheduled.
For the best I'm sure.

Oddly though, seeing as it is billed as a 40th Anniversary thing it
seems strangely allegorical that something comes to interfere with it...

   --Eric

--
"It's strange how the simple things in life go on
   while we become more difficult."  --Richard Brautigan