New(ish) Espada Negra song: "Chaos Born"

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 15 00:41:59 EDT 2012

If my vote counts, I liked it, especially the ending guitars and sound
fx. I'd take the soundcloud thing one further, and say the "wave" is
like a phallic nephilim-sword with a musical condom creeping up from
behind.
I had to put on brotherhood of man afterwords to remind everyone of
the mutant in their midst, then came the silence.