New(ish) Espada Negra song: "Chaos Born"

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Sep 23 13:34:12 EDT 2012

On 21 Sep 2012, at 22:19 , mike c <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Just to clarify in case I was confusing:
> I took it upon myself to share your links elsewhere- a place where
> people's private inboxes do not get exploded.

Sharing of links to the tunes is welcomed (aye, encouraged!).

> A guy there that I think is totally "groovy" was familiar with this
> project already and thanked me for it.
> He did mention the drum machine and a preference for drums.

Yeah, we have human resource limitations there. I would greatly prefer drums -- not least since that would mean someone else was doing them! ;)  We have a potential volunteer drummer lined up, but he is equipped with a small baby and numerous other demands on his time, so he hasn't been able to contribute yet.

Meanwhile, we make do as best we can!

Cheers,
Carl

--