recent Hawkwind / Bee As Such

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 6 07:00:50 EDT 2013

I heard a bad audience recording of last years Brisfest (there i was
completely wasted out of work and down), the HOTMG and WOTEOT stuff sounds
tremendous however. Lets hope according to the recent Twit msgs and insane
banter on FB that some Tribute act doesen't go Nik'in the HW name with a
wad of cash from the Warrior remaster with a fat american lawyer, with ties
to "da Family, kapeesh"=?

And speaking of bankrupcy, check out the Amon Duul II download only "Bee As
Such" album, it really is tremendous and availible from the AD2 website.
Maybe if enough people purchase it we get a CD proper.