Now there's an idea...

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 12 15:05:16 EDT 2013

We sat behind a couple of chickies the other night taking photos on their phone of themselves and the show. I find it annoying. I recall getting a disposable camera taken by security the last time I saw Dylan. It's not like the pictures would've been worth a crap!
Interested about your Concrete Blonde experience: we drove 8 hours round trip to see Johnnette Napolitano in Tulsa and she was a mess. She yelled at the bartenders for clinking glass too loudly, she seldom completed a single song, she interspersed the short appearance struggling to read excerpts from her memoir, the experience was a big letdown. But her tantrum at the beginning sure chilled anyone using their phone.

________________________________
 From: John McIntyre <mcintyre at EXCHANGE.PA.MSU.EDU>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: Now there's an idea...

I confess that I do not understand the mind set behind going to a concert and then spending the show looking through a viewfinder.

However, I do have a ton of videos from such people, so a heartfelt "Thank you."

Now, if only that guy at the Concrete Blonde Milwaukee show had actually been looking through the viewfinder...

John McIntyre
mcintyre at pa.msu.edu