BOC-L Digest - 12 Apr 2013 to 13 Apr 2013 (#2013-54)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 13 06:29:34 EDT 2013

THIS HUMAN IS CONDEMNED:
Acid casualty with a repossessed car
Viet Nam Vet playing air guitar
its just the shit kickin speed takin drug addict neighbors downstairs
---

i'll be re visiting old Mystic Village in CT, this summer Stateside, funny
to think i have been on the EC so often years ago, stomping around NYC
after flying in across the Atlantic. These days i am not used to travel.
Fear of flying, mostly. Last Man To Fly, Sing While You May. "Never Reach
The Stars".