Hawkwind Trademark Wars

m "commode" insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 14 22:42:28 EDT 2013

as i stated elsewhere, it sounds to me like somebody might want the
USA to be "territory Nik" and no EX.
ONLY my guess, but I was thinking it could then get into recordings, etc etc.

I so agree that this issue returning is just too stifling at my age,
can't imagine at their age.

I think dave should do a "famous cure" recording :) :)