Hawkwind Trademark Wars

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 15 00:14:40 EDT 2013

If you browse their catalogue, they are advertising
some  fairly obscure  titles under "Hawkwind'. I don't mind seeing extra HW
related things on sale, like Huw's *Classical Guitar Tales*, but is hardly
his best.

In fact, nothing in their catalogue is anybody at  their  peak! So I agree,
it probably them rather than Nik.

Had they stuck with Space Ritual, it would have been better.