HW vs Nik on going.....

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Apr 17 09:40:10 EDT 2013

I just hope Nik plays here in Boston, I'd love to experience Hawkwind live
again, but that seems Highly unlikely, and they can't be blamed, coming over
here to play is always a big hassle for them.  It's really a shame, to make
money the tour would be exhausting, and need to be extensive to reach fans
who haven't seen Hawkwind in their area since the 70's, like folks in Texas.
The cost up front would be outrageous for fuel, bookings, and keeping a road
crew taken care of for that long would be a major expense, among many
others.  To Hawkwind, "We love you here in the states and wish you could
return   ."
Nik as all the members of Space Ritual, and Hawkwind has always been very
kind to me, I've always enjoyed the energy of his band's shows, sometimes
the mix was kind of muddy, (maybe I was standing in the wrong space), now
that I realize how important that is for sound.  I've been in dead spots at
shows, and it's awful.
I always liked the name Space Ritual, that title is what turned me on to
Hawkwind.

Love,

Mary