Hawkwind Trademark Wars

mike insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 23 00:21:37 EDT 2013

For the sake of any of my fellow aging fans whom might have slowed
down a little,
Urban Guerilla and Kings of Speed just got realsed for "record store
day", as 45 pic sleeves.
For the sake of on topic, a Canadian suggested "N.o.T. Hawkwind",
which I personally find infinitely amusuing and have been having fun
to myself with the o.