Hawkwind Trademark Wars

Andreas andreas.stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Tue Apr 23 13:23:00 EDT 2013

I bought the "Urban Guerilla" 7". Very good reproduction of the orginal
cover in cardboard sleeve (compared to the German original I have). The
photograph on the back is new to me cos it features Dave & Lemmy from
the other side of the stage as seen on the front (the German issue
features the front cover on the back). And "Brainbox Pollution" is the
7.24 min. full length studio version from "Parallel Universe" and plays
at 33 rpm.
So, it´s not just a simple re-issue...