Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Aug 3 10:52:53 EDT 2013

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#313). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #313)

Jay Tausig – “Blood And Bone” (from Scorpio Water Dragon Fire Bird)

Vespero – “Thymus” (from Droga)

Da Captain Trips – “Merfolk Ride” (from Anechoic Chamber Outcomes I)

Landing – “Sphere II” (from II)

Census of Hallucinations – “Infra Red Parts 1 & 2” (from Spirit of Yellow)

The Rendlesham Forest Incident – “Können (Krautrock Experiment #1)” (from
Last Flight Of The Hope Dempsey)

Mooch – “The Oak King and the Holly King” (from Stations Of The Sun)

Melodic Energy Commission – “Trees on Water” (from Wave Packet)

Melodic Energy Commission – “Figure It” (from Time Is A Slippery Concept)

Melodic Energy Commission – “Plight Of The Dodo” / “Rider From Nempnett
Thrubell” (from Moonphase Compendium)

Pseudo Sun – “The Time Traveller” (from Future Memoirs)

Captain’s Log – “This Galaxy Ain’t Big Enough” (from Astral Voyage)

Pseudo Sun – “Layers Of Moondust” (unreleased)

Achilleus –“Snabbare An Tuden” (from Achilleus)

Pseudo Sun – “If I Only Had Time” (from Atomic Dogs Don’t Bark)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>