BOC - RIP Allen

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Aug 15 07:07:56 EDT 2013

that's very sad, my brother passed away from the same disease.

Mary

looking forward to the show here on Saturday.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of EMFalk
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:39 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: BOC - RIP Allen

Sad news today:

<http://www.blueoystercult.com/MainFrame.html>

"August 14, 2013
We have extremely sad news to report.
We've lost our friend and bandmate Allen Lanier.

Allen succumbed to complications from C.O.P.D.
He is survived by his wife Dory, sister Mary Anne and mother Martha.

Although he retired from touring in 2006 Allen returned to the stage for what turned out to be his final appearance, reuniting with BÖC at the 40th Anniversary show in New York this past November.

DFTR sweet man. We love you and miss you."

--

“Sometimes life is merely a matter of coffee and whatever intimacy a cup of coffee affords.” ―Richard Brautigan