Boc: Re: "By Mirrors it was all over"

Ralph kirthgersen at HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Sun Aug 18 08:45:41 EDT 2013

For me, it all went downhill after "Fire of Unknown Origin" (1981) after their drummer "self-imploded" for a spell - if they could have contained that situation for a little while until the dust settled and perspectives were regained, all might have been well, and we might have had thirty more years of fantastic BOC songs/albums... but they didn't, and so we didn't...  for me, it was just a terrible waste...

This isn't to knock the emergence of The Brain Surgeons/Blue Coupe etc - in fact, the sheer creative output of the both Bouchards since just points to the fact of who really was at the creative driving heart of BOC...