Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 22 06:16:25 EDT 2013

My posts on this forum are expected as private submissons to the forum
members here and any transmission or mention of them to any other
people (who you might know to be suspect where my own standing
elsewhere might be concerned) requires my express written consent.
The ancient gods still present on earth look after me on these matters :)
My heart is right :)

This is not a challenge to hawkwind in any way coming from me.
just sharing a newbie I knew about