Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

In secure ET insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 24 02:05:04 EDT 2013

On 8/23/13, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have records, but have some kind of copy of most of Nik's stuff. :)

I knew everything with you the whole time. I know you likely have more
HW music than I can ever catch up to now.
I apologise for refrering to you as LJ here, hopefully you know that
was an accident.

> *Fallen Angel* is good but *Time Crypt* is rather  predictable, but I am
> still hoping the album will be some of his best.

If that was the vid with the walking dead, I think I might like it
better in big sound with no visual.

Maybe we should now create a reference "promo vids"

I hope all the musicans create ways for us to enjpy them without
strain on them or us.
Ultimately they are all so delightful overall.
In Nik's case I think it would be plenty exciting to go see him wirh a
show of new material and not have anything centered on the old stuff
It sure was nice to hear his flute blooming off the wax