Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Aug 24 08:03:50 EDT 2013

just heard Fallen Angel, sounds real good, nice sound engineering, too.
Thanks,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Smith
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 10:55 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

I don't have records, but have some kind of copy of most of Nik's stuff. :)

*Fallen Angel* is good but *Time Crypt* is rather  predictable, but I am
still hoping the album will be some of his best.

As for dream *Dream-- *less  interesting  on the  surface. Jerry Richards.
Adrian Shaw, Harvey and Ron Tree have produced a lot of material over the
years so who knows?