Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 24 22:41:21 EDT 2013

I remember seeing the Xhawkwind poster in the UK which caused a lot of
offence. I remember NOT going as I knew quite well it was not Hawkwind....

Better to ignore it all and focus on the new stuff.

Alan is doing a second *Al Chemical* album-- maybe what he wants to
do.  Excellent  in my book but probably not a money spinner.