Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 26 09:09:22 EDT 2013

I tend to agree. Most of his projects tend to have a couple of really good
tracks, but admittedly no real classic album. I would go and see him play
covers if he played near where i live but that will never happen obviously.

I remember seeing Bob Calvert with Krankschaft. The audience was small even
in London yet Alan seems to be confident that he can tour with Capt
Lockheed. Space is slightly more popular than those days...