Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Aug 26 10:04:57 EDT 2013

On 26 Aug 2013, at 08:09 , Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> I tend to agree. Most of his projects tend to have a couple of really good
> tracks, but admittedly no real classic album. I would go and see him play
> covers if he played near where i live but that will never happen obviously.

+1, here!

> I remember seeing Bob Calvert with Krankschaft. The audience was small even
> in London yet Alan seems to be confident that he can tour with Capt
> Lockheed. Space is slightly more popular than those days...

That may be -- I think the ongoing growth of the Internet and social media have helped re-kindle interest in fans that might otherwise have lost it, as well as helped the genre reach new fans. I don't think we're looking at space-rock bands about to produce Top 10 singles ;) but ....

Still, touring the Captain Lockheed album ... I think it would be cool if they reproduced on the theatrical bits on stage :) but basically this is going to revolve around playing "The Right Stuff", "Aerospaceage Inferno", and "Ejection", no?  Not that there's anything at all, wrong with that, but ....

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson