Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 26 11:10:06 EDT 2013

You have to be in the mood for Viv Stanshall, but he was a genius.
Everything he  recorded  is  available  through

http://www.vivarchive.org.uk/

or was at one time. I have a couple of DVDs full of his unique humour.

*Captured  Rotation *is very good, but the sound (not the music) is a
little off somehow. *Cyber Tooth* is excellent but I can't see him touring
with it.