Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Aug 26 12:18:51 EDT 2013

On 26 Aug 2013, at 10:28 , Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Alan's web site/ store has gone. I suppose it will be back sometime soon.
> In the  meantime, there is this: https://myspace.com/alandaveymusic

MySpace!? What year is this ...? ;)

Oh, well, anyway the disappearance of Alan's Web site took my by surprise -- it was there as of a month or so ago. Admittedly, he should just set up on Bandcamp, linked to his Facebook page. Soundawesome is all right, too, but not as good as Bandcamp. Soundcloud is great, but musicians like Al can't sell stuff from there. CDBaby is great, too, though I only buy downloads from them (I've increasingly gone off physical media -- heretical, I know, but ...). I think I got a CD of Al's sent to my parents for me from CDBaby before I figured out I could get downloads there, but of course I haven't heard it yet!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson