Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Aug 26 12:21:22 EDT 2013

On 26 Aug 2013, at 10:10 , Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> *Captured  Rotation *is very good, but the sound (not the music) is a
> little off somehow.

I think it was an early effort, in some ways -- I mean, most of that stuff at least started as demos for Hawkwind that Brock didn't accept (foolishly, IMO, but, anyway ....). Probably they just got tarted up a bit for release, and: ta da.

Admittedly, I am not thrilled with the production/sound on a lot of more recent HW releases, either. Too busy and diffuse, IMO.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson