Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 26 13:15:42 EDT 2013

On 8/26/13, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:

> Admittedly, I am not thrilled with the production/sound on a lot of more
> recent HW releases, either. Too busy and diffuse, IMO.

yes absolutely--
Alan's, on my equipment, is about the very worst, but for HW proper it
goes it's lowest at BOTE.
It comes back up with Onward a bit, but both these, for me, cannot be
heard properly (yet?)) outside of the wax. and BOTE still not "right"

Levels going all over with "Captured" and "BOTE"
I dislike making adjustments when I am trying to stare at the speakers :) :)