Greetings

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Aug 26 16:45:21 EDT 2013

Bedouin somehow wobbled around for years in the '90s, straight through the
whole original stoner rock trend (which they totally should have exploited)
without ever producing very much.  Carl, I totally agree.  I love the
Bedouin material.  I wish Alan could have toured with them over in the
states. Thanks for posting the info about the new disc, I have it somewhere,
but finding the post would have taken forever.   I've heard a show, and
really enjoyed it.    I do have Cyber tooth, and there's a lot of excellent
sounding music there.

Cheers,

Mary